Since 1992, Photo-Sonics International Ltd has been certified to ISO 9001. We are now certified to ISO 9001:2015 and awarded accreditation by: National Quality Assurance Ltd.
Commitment of Top Management
At PSIL, Quality is an integral part of our Business Principles. These principles guide our actions to deliver products and services that exceed customer expectations. They are essential for the achievement of our ambition to be recognized as a trusted supplier of high performance instrumentation.
This requires everybody to be engaged, to understand their responsibility in maintaining our quality culture and to be empowered to take action in order to rectify non-compliance.
The PSIL Quality Policy is achieved through the implementation of the PSIL Quality Management System (QMS). All functions in the company play a part in achieving our Quality objectives and shall continuously improve their Quality performance. We ensure full alignment to ISO 9001:2015 Quality standards through regular audit and rigorous deficiency correction. We fully comply with all relevant statutory regulation and legislations.
We foster a culture of engagement in the QMS via training and through management commitment. We aim to maintain and spread our reputation for integrity and good business etiquette, treating all our customers with respect. Our name and brand is paramount.
The aim of our Quality Management System is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to foster excellent customer relations
- Customer trust remains inherent to our business
- Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements
- All work is consistently carried out to a high standard
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- A professional approach to the customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
We embrace our quality processes and must never forget that without satisfied customers we will have no success and no future.